7 maart 2017

Kids Tuesday... one for the boys

I am currently working on my website for my creative freelance business. More about that later when I feel it's ready to launch. One of the segments in the portfolio is the work I do for a kids platform. I've expressed my dream there which is to style at least 2 kids room per month. I love making combinations that may be with items that you don't buy in the kids department. Just so that you can love them some more at another place when your kid grows out of his room. 

For this mood board I've combined designer items with some lovely wallpapers and kept the tones earthy brown and green and dark blue. This combines beautiful with all kinds of wood and a large rattan rug. The Boras wallpaper is supposed to be vertical but I prefer it horizontal. So I don't always take things the way they come. When doable I give them my own twist. 

String of lights (I've bought mine here) | Askov Finlayson wallpaper for Hygge & West | The Jungalow mobile in black | Pax and Hart poster 'Roll with it' (still a favourite) | Blue bugs print by Liljebergs | Borosan Easy Up 14 wallpaper by Boråstapeter | Dots wall hooks by Muuto | Mini mod (de luxe) bean chair by HomeDay in Australia | Folded shelves by Muuto 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten